December 27, 2007

Nicky Claus

For those that celebrate, hope you had a Merry Christmas. My neighbor and her poodle, Nicky, stopped by to wish us a Merry Christmas and give us some home baked goodies. This is what I saw when I opened the door.Nicky Claus! I cracked up and ran to get my camera. Nicky is the sweetest poodle I ever met. He had special training so he can visit people in hospitals and nursing homes. I'm sure this little Santa suit made many people smile!
Here are some of the ATC's I received during this months trading session. As always they are much nicer in person.

3 comments :

Midge said...

jUST FOUND YR BLOG AS I SITHERE IN PRTH 4:00AM WITH SCREAMINGLY PAINFUL FRACTURED WRIST (L HAND) LOVE YR WORK, SO FULL OF COLOR AND VIBRANCY. AM ALSO SIGNED UP FOR TIF CHALLENGE.

Sandy said...

Nicky is adorable.Sandy

Val said...

What a super pic. Judy - make a brilliant Christmas Card! Happy New Year to you and yours. Val